Any payouts for work with clients on CloudPeeps are currently processed via direct deposit using Stripe. Prior to receiving any payouts you will need to set up your direct deposit details in your account.
We are currently only reviewing new profiles from Peeps who are eligible to receive payouts via Stripe. Please read more about payment eligibility here: Submitting your freelancer profile on CloudPeeps.
In order to receive payments:
- Log in to your Peep account
- Click "Account" in the lefthand menu
- Click "Payments" to access your payment settings
- Enter your account details (name, address, etc)
- Enter your bank details (routing and account numbers)
Once those details are set up you're all set to go! Any payments on invoices will automatically be deposited into your bank account.
Check out our article on invoicing for more details on how payments will process based on invoices you submit.
Note: payments can take 24-48 business hours to process to your bank, so don't worry if you see a slight delay in transfer times.